Grand Northwest Gift Basket
- Approx. 8 Royal Riviera® Pears (3 lb 13 oz)
- Taylor's Sausage Trailbuster [beef strips] (4 oz)
- Black pepper smoked salmon (6 oz)
- Rogue Creamery® Oregonzola Blue® Cheese (3.5 oz)
- Olive oil and sea salt crackers (4 oz)
- Marionberry pepper jelly (5.5 oz)
- Garlic-stuffed olives (7 oz)
- Honeyed wine mustard with garlic (6.6 oz)
- Cranberry Walnut Dark Chocolate Waves (14 oz)
- Chocolate caramel brownie (1 lb)
- Wooden crate, 13.75 L x 9.25 W x 4.3 H (34.9 cm x 23.5 cm x 10.9 cm)
- Net Weight: 7 lb 15 oz
Standard Shipping and Processing: $17.99
For additional Shipping and Processing details click here.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good value
- Good variety
- Great presentation
- Quality brand name food
- Recipient loved it
- Any occasion
Comments about Harry & David Grand Northwest Gift Basket:
I live overseas and purchased this basket as a gift for my brother and sister in law. They loved it so much! Everything was fresh, beautifully presented and tasted amazing!! Thank you!!
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:The 'basket' looks more like a box. Please confirm what container the gift comes in.Asked on 11/8/2012 by Tamsin
A:Tamsin, we are sorry for the confusion. The basket for this gift is a crate made of wood. It is considered a basket because it does not close like a box would.Answered on 11/13/2012 by Customer Care from Medford, OR