click on image to zoom
Click to see additional views
12-Month Signature Classic Tower Fruit-of-the-Month Club® Collection (Begins September)
Select your Club Length
Save 26% off individual prices
A $459.40 value
The Signature Classic Collection is the original Fruit-of-the-Month Club® Collection lineup. It's the perfect fruit gift for families or offices. This monthly Club starts with the Signature Tower of Treats® Gift in place of the first month's fruit. You couldn't always get fresh fruit year-round—especially if you didn't live where it grew. That's why Harry and David found a way to ship the finest fruit all over the country with the Fruit-of-the-Month Club® Collections. A new favorite fruit handpicked and delivered fresh each month makes the perfect gift for anyone.
- SEP: Signature Tower of Treats® Gift (3 lb 6 oz)
- OCT: Royal Riviera® Pears (approx. 9 pears, 5 lb)
- NOV: Seasonal apples (approx. 10 apples, 4 lb 8 oz)
- DEC: Royal Riviera® Pears (approx. 9 pears, 5 lb)
- JAN: Bosc pears (approx. 11 pears, 5 lb)
- FEB: Cushman's® HoneyBells (approx. 9-12 HoneyBells, 6 lb)
- MAR: Grapefruit (approx. 7 grapefruit, 6 lb 8 oz)
- APR: Pineapple (2 pineapples, 6 lb)
- MAY: Strawberries (18 strawberries, 2 lb)
- JUN: Honey Mangoes (approx. 5-6 mangoes, 3 lb)
- JUL: Cherry-Oh!® Cherries (approx. 70-110 cherries, 2 lb)
- AUG: Oregold® Peaches (approx. 9 peaches, 4 lb)
For additional Shipping and Processing details click here.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:How large are the cheese portions sent each month?Asked on 9/15/2013 by Earl from Green Valley, AZ
A:Earl, we do not offer cheese with our 12-Month Signature Classic Tower Fruit-of-the-Month Club Collections. We do offer cheese in our Fresh Fruit and Cheese Clubs. Please click here to see these clubs: http://www.harryanddavid.com/h/monthly-fruit-clubs/mixed-fruit-cheese-club?cm_sp=fonav-_-monthlyfruitclubs-_-mixedfruitcheeseclub. Once on the page, just click "View Club" for the starting month you are interested in to see the details about each month, including the weight of the cheese.Answered on 9/16/2013 by Customer Care from Medford, OR
Displaying question 1