click on image to zoom
Click to see additional views
12-Month Presidential Tower Fruit-of-the-Month Club® Collection (Begins October)
Select your Club Length
Save 25% off individual prices
A $499.88 value
There is a plentiful assortment of gourmet fruits in this monthly Club. We've added a few unique fruits to this Club, making it perfect for exotic fruit lovers. This Club starts with the David's Gift Tower in place of the first month's fruit. You couldn't always get fresh fruit year-round—especially if you didn't live where it grew. That's why Harry and David found a way to ship the finest fruit all over the country with the Fruit-of-the-Month Club® Collections. A new favorite fruit handpicked and delivered fresh each month makes the perfect gift for anyone.
- OCT: David's Gift Tower (4 lb 11 oz)
- NOV: Organic heirloom apples (approx. 10 apples, 4 lb)
- DEC: Cream of the Crop Royal Riviera® Pears (approx. 6 pears, 6 lb)
- JAN: Cushman's® HoneyBells (approx. 9-12 HoneyBells, 6 lb)
- FEB: Lemon plums (approx. 11 plums, 2 lb 4 oz)
- MAR: Cara Cara oranges (approx. 12 oranges, 6 lb)
- APR: Pineapple (2 pineapples, 6 lb)
- MAY: Papayas and limes (approx. 4 papayas and approx. 4 limes, 4 lb)
- JUN: Apricots (approx. 15-16 apricots, 2 lb 5 oz)
- JUL: Rainier cherries (approx. 70-110 cherries, 2 lb)
- AUG: Gold kiwis (approx. 12 kiwis, 2 lb 10 oz)
- SEP: Cream of the Crop Oregold® Peaches (approx. 9 peaches, 4 lb)
For additional Shipping and Processing details click here.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:When does the October package ship? Early October?Asked on 9/25/2013 by Eric
A:Eric, our Fruit of the Month Club contains fruit that is picked and shipped at the peak of freshness and quality. The time of the month this occurs is dependent upon weather and crop conditions. Because of this, we are unable to provide you with a date of expected arrival, only that a shipment of fruit will be delivered each month.Answered on 9/25/2013 by Customer Care from Medford, OR
Displaying question 1