12-Month Signature Light Fruit-of-the-Month Club® Collection (Begins September)
- SEP: Nectarines (approx. 5 nectarines, 2 lb)
- OCT: Royal Riviera® Pears (Approx. 5 pears, 2 lb 12 oz)
- NOV: Seasonal apples (approx. 5-6 apples, 2 lb 4 oz)
- DEC: Royal Riviera® Pears (approx. 5 pears, 2 lb 12 oz)
- JAN: Bosc pears (approx. 7 pears, 2 lb 12 oz)
- FEB: Cushman's® HoneyBells (approx. 4-6 HoneyBells, 3 lb)
- MAR: Grapefruit (approx. 4 grapefruit, 3 lb 4 oz)
- APR: Pineapple (1 pineapple, 3 lb)
- MAY: Strawberries (9 strawberries, 1 lb 5 oz)
- JUN: Honey mangoes (approx. 3 mangoes, 1 lb 8 oz)
- JUL: Cherry-Oh!® Cherries (approx. 35-55 cherries, 1 lb)
- AUG: Oregold® Peaches (approx. 4-5 peaches, 2 lb)
For additional Shipping and Processing details click here.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good variety
- Great presentation
- Did not look like picture
- Not a good value
- Recipient did not enjoy
Comments about Harry & David 12-Month Signature Light Fruit-of-the-Month Club® Collection (Begins September):
Most months are delicious and worth the money (the Strawberries were absolutely spectacular), however the Cherry-Oh! Cherries were abysmal. I ate ONE and threw the rest away. I could get better cherries from the grocery store. The rest of the fruit has mostly been up to H & D standards.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Could you subsitute the fruit in the Light Size Club with organic fruit?Asked on 8/24/2012 by Dan the Man
A:We do offer a full size Organic Fruit-of-the-Month Club which may be of interest to you. To view all of our club offerings, please click here: http://www.harryanddavid.com/h/monthly-fruit-clubsAnswered on 9/2/2012 by Customer Care from Medford, OR
Q:hate grapefruit can we change it out with something elseAsked on 8/2/2012 by charlie from medway,oh
A:We're happy to substitute the grapefruit for another fruit available that month. Please call us at 1-800-547-3033 to place the order and make the substitution.Answered on 8/24/2012 by Customer Care from Medford, OR