Click here for further details and restrictions relating to the purchase of wine, and a list of states to which Harry & David wine can be shipped. You must be 21 years of age or older to order, purchase or receive delivery of wine. Offer void where prohibited by law. Promotions, coupons and special offers do not apply to products containing wine. Harry and David, LLC, Medford, Oregon.
- Approx. 6 Royal Riviera® Pears (2 lb 8 oz)
- Milk Chocolate Moose Munch® Popcorn (6 oz)
- Traditional Fruitcake (1 lb)
- Tree-Cutout Shortbread Cookies (4.59 oz)
- Yogurt Covered Tree-Shaped Pretzels with Peppermint (6 oz)
- Jordan Almonds (8 oz)
- Peppermint Bark (3 oz)
- Chocolate Cherries (6 oz)
- Signature Chocolate Truffles [Coffee, Cherry, Raspberry, Almond] (4 oz)
- 4 Milk Chocolate Mini Mints (0.4 oz each)
- Harry & David™ Royal Crest Red Blend (750 ml)
Standard Shipping and Processing: $14.95
For additional Shipping and Processing details click here.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:how long will these baskets stay good for? Is there certain storing instructions for them before they are given out?Asked on 10/23/2013 by Alex from Illinois
A:That is a good question Alex. As a general rule, our treats and gift selections are best if consumed within two months after receipt. This applies to most edibles, excluding fruit, and it is assumed the product has been stored and cared for properly (i.e. cheese, sausage, etc. stored in the refrigerator; bakery items stored in the freezer). However, our delicious Royal Riviera Pears arrive ready to ripen. Once ripe, our delicious pears can be stored in a refrigerator for up to 10 days.Answered on 10/26/2013 by Customer Care from Medford, Or