Complement any entrée with our no-sweat side dishes. We've used Harry & David dips, relishes and salsas to give a taste makeover to potatoes, rice, pasta, beans and more.
Twice Baked Potatoes
- 4 Large Baking Potatoes
- 1 cup Harry & David® Cheese Dip (Garlic Smokey Mozzarella, Asiago, Smokey Cheddar or Garlic Parmesan)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese for garnish
- Harry & David® Salt and Pepper Grinder to taste
directionsBake potatoes in oven 350°F for 1 hour. Remove and let cool. Slice each potato in half and remove the soft white parts leaving a thin shell. Place the potato insides in a bowl and mash. Mix in the remaining ingredients. Fill each potato half with the potato mixture until they are slightly over flowing. Bake in an oven at 350°F for 1/2 an hour or until brown and slightly bubbly. Sprinkle with more mozzarella cheese and serve.
Cranberry Wine Mold
- 1 package (6 ounce) cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup Harry & David® Cranberry Relish
- 2 cups dark cherry, black cherry or dark sweet wine
- Walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Dark pitted cherries, drained (optional)
directionsDissolve the gelatin in boiling water, stirring well. Stir in the wine and relish. Add walnuts and/or cherries, if desired. Place the mixture into a 6-cup mold. Refrigerate until firm.
Charred Pineapple Casserole
- 3 15 oz cans of pineapple rings
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 30 buttery round crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, sliced
- 1 jar Harry & David® charred pineapple relish
directionsLight your grill and preheat for 6-8 minutes. Grill the pineapple slices until grill marks appear on both sides, then remove. Preheat oven to 350°F In large bowl combine flour, cheese and sugar. Place pineapple rings in bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish sprayed with non stick spray. Put a thin layer of pineapple relish over the pineapple rings. Top with cheese mixture. Top that with crushed crackers and dot with butter. Bake for 15 minutes Casserole serves 8 to 12 people.
Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Meatballs
- 1 jar Harry & David® Original Trail Sauce
- 1 bottle Harry & David Roasted Raspberry Chipotle
- Grilling Sauce
- 1 bag Harry & David® Meatballs
directionsMix Trail Sauce and Grilling Sauce together. Pour over meatballs and simmer in crock-pot.
Pepper & Onion Cheesy Biscuits
- 1 package Harry & David® Original Scone Mix
- 1/2 cup Harry & David Cream Cheese
- 1 brick sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 jar Harry & David® Pepper and Onion Relish
directionsPreheat oven to 400°F. Prepare scone mix as directed on package. Add Cream Cheese to mix. Chop cheddar cheese into small chunks, add to scone mix. Add Pepper & Onion Relish, mix well. Bake in greased muffin tin for about 12 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 12 servings.