Rare and delicious honey mangoes are the June Fruit-of-the-Month Club® Selection, and this fruit delivery is right on time so you can make a stunning mango salsa. If you’re looking for something fresh and sweet with a bit of heat and great crunch this mango recipe is for you.
Mango Salsa Recipe
- 1 Harry & David® Honey Mango (peeled and diced)
- 1 red onion (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro ( or mint)
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Jalapeño peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger (minced)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss gently to mix.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve immediately. Makes about three cups.