This Red, White, and Blue Sangria uses just a few ingredients to pack a festive summer punch. It’s the perfect cocktail to share at your 4th of July barbecue, or sip in the evening while watching the fireworks. The best part is it requires only a few ingredients, and is super simple to make!
To make this delicious 4th of July cocktail, you’ll start with slicing up some fresh fruit. I used Harry & David’s Plump-Sweet Cherries, strawberries, and raspberries, but you can’t go wrong with any summer fruit! You’ll put most of the fruit in the bottom of a pitcher, and set the rest aside to garnish the finished drinks. I like to mash up some of the fruit in the bottom of the pitcher, which will release extra flavor and juices.
Next you’ll pour in the white wine and put the pitcher in the fridge. You’ll want to let the mix sit for at least 1-3 hours so that the flavors can blend. Leaving it in the fridge overnight is even better. The longer the ingredients have to mingle, the more flavor the sangria will have!
When you’re ready to serve the sangria, gently stir in the sparkling lemonade. Place the leftover pieces of fruit in the bottom of the cocktail glasses, pour the sangria over them, and serve.
Red, White, and Blue Sangria
- 1 cup Harry & David® Cherries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 bottle Harry & David® White Wine
- 3 cups sparkling lemonade
- Place the majority of the fruit in the bottom of a pitcher, mashing some of the fruit at the bottom. Set the rest of the fruit aside for later.
- Add the white wine and stir.
- Leave the wine and fruit mix in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours to allow the flavors to blend. You can also let it sit overnight for more flavor.
- Right before serving, gently stir in the sparkling lemonade.
- Put some of the leftover fruit in each glass, and then pour the sangria over them.
- Feel free to garnish with pretty flowers or herbs like mint. Enjoy!