Start with thinly sliced apples. Use any type of apple you like, we recommend Honey Crisp or Fuji.
Next, add Moose Munch® Gourmet Popcorn and a sauce made to satisfy a sweet tooth.
What a delicious-looking snack!
For a second apple nacho recipe, us Granny Smiths apples and top them with Harry & David honey roasted cashews and white chocolate peanut butter drizzle for a crunch too tasty to pass up.
For a third apple nacho option, here’s a Banana Split Honey Crisp Apple Nachos you’ll love!
What topping combos would you like to try?
Apple Nachos with Moose Munch® Gourmet Popcorn
- 2 Honey Crisp apples (sliced thinly)
- 6 oz. White chocolate chips
- ½ cup Jif creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate fudge sauce
- Harry & David® Moose Munch Caramel Apple Popcorn
- In a double boiler, melt the white chocolate until creamy. After smooth and melted, fold in 1/2 cup Jif creamy peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Slice the apples thinly and layer and arrange on a platter.
- Drizzle back and forth with the white chocolate peanut butter sauce.
- Heat the chocolate fudge sauce (on stove or in the microwave) and drizzle on top of the peanut butter sauce.
- Sprinkle Moose Munch on top and serve!