She’s done it again! Summer just got a little spicier with Gina Homolka’s taste-bud-tingling, Caribbean-inspired chicken wing recipe. Turn up the heat at your next summer get-together when you add Harry & David Jerk Grilling Sauce to this effortless outdoor appetizer. Be sure to keep the extra napkins nearby because your guests will definitely be grabbing for more.
Baked Jerked Chicken Wing Drumettes Recipe
- 26 oz chicken wing drumettes (16 pieces, skin removed)
- ¾ cup Harry & David® Jerk Grilling Sauce
- Fresh thyme for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken wings and the Jerk Grilling Sauce. Gently toss to coat and let marinade an hour or longer.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet, and line them up in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh thyme and serve hot.