Refreshing and simple, these Berry Peach Smoothie Bowls are like a big bowl of summer sunshine! Kellie, from The Suburban Soapbox, blended fresh fruit and topped it with our favorite toppings. It doesn’t get any easier or tastier than this.
My favorite fruit of the year is finally here… peaches! Big, ripe, juicy peaches are so simply perfect that I wish they were available all year long. Harry & David Oregold Peaches are heavenly with each bite. A great snack on their own, but once they arrive I like to add them to easy recipes to maximize their flavor without much modification or added sugar. Naturally sweet, they’re my favorite addition to smoothies and smoothie bowls.
This easy Berry Peach Smoothie Bowl recipe is absolutely fantastic in every way. Simple, fresh ingredients are placed in the blender then pureed until thick, creamy and cool. Pour into your favorite bowl and decorate with fresh berries. I like to add some crunch with a sprinkle of granola and extra texture with chia seeds.
Berry Peach Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 2 pounds Harry & David® Oregold® Peaches (peeled and sliced)
- 1 ½ cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup granola
- ½ cup chia seeds
- sliced peaches (and berries, for garnish)
- Place peaches, frozen berries, ice, yogurt and milk in blender
- Puree until smooth
- Divide the smoothie between two bowls
- Garnish with granola, chia seeds and fresh fruit
- Serve immediately