Whether you’re celebrating a birthday or just the weekend, this birthday cake martini recipe will bring the party. The flavors of vanilla, white chocolate, and amaretto come together to create a dessert in a glass. You may not even need cake after this.
While the flavors of this martini alone are sweet and delicious, the sprinkles on the rim add some festive color and texture. Rim each glass with vanilla frosting or melted white chocolate to secure the sprinkles on the glass edge. Make sure you snap a few pictures to post later!
Birthday Cake Martini
- Cocktail shaker
For the martini
- 2 ounces whipped cream or vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces white chocolate liqueur or Irish cream
- 1 ounce amaretto
- 2 ounces half & half
For the rim
- Vanilla frosting or melted white chocolate
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, amaretto, and half & half. Cover and give the mixture a good shake to combine.
- Pour the martini into the prepared glasses.