This Manchego and Pear Stuffed Pork Tenderloin recipe is a quick and easy dinner for any night of the week. Created by Kellie from The Suburban Soapbox, juicy Harry & David Royal Riviera Pears are rolled up in a tender pork tenderloin along with manchego cheese and spinach. Then, the pork is glazed with sweet and tangy Cranberry Relish for an easy dinner the whole family will love.
This is the time of year I crave something comforting. With the hustle and bustle of the holidays long gone and the post holiday blues in full force, it’s a good idea to have a few simple meals at your fingertips that are loaded with vibrant flavor. The gray days of winter can easily be brightened with the glow of a Harry & David Royal Riviera Pear. I love to add my pears to a ton of savory dishes, and they go fabulously with a savory pork roast.
This Manchego and Pear Stuffed Pork Tenderloin makes a gorgeous presentation for entertaining, but is so easy you can whip it up any night of the week. Salty manchego cheese is the perfect addition to the sweet pears along with a handful of fresh baby spinach to brighten up the flavor just a bit. Then, just spoon a large helping of Harry & David Country Cranberry Relish over the rolled pork right before roasting. The result– a spiraled piece of delicious art that will wow your family or friends.
Serve your Stuffed Pork Tenderloin alongside a light green salad or a large helping of freshly steamed green beans for an amazingly cozy dinner that you didn’t have to slave all day on.
Manchego and Pear Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin roast
- 4 ounces manchego cheese (grated)
- 1 Harry & David Royal Riviera Pear (cored and thinly sliced)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 8 ounces Harry & David Country Cranberry Relish
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay the pork tenderloin on a flat work surface and carefully butterfly by cutting lengthwise along the side but not all the way through the tenderloin. Open the tenderloin like a book and cover with a layer of plastic wrap. Using a mallet or heavy skillet, pound the tenderloin until approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- Season the tenderloin with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the roast and then layer the pears on top of the cheese. Top the cheese with the spinach.
- Roll the tenderloin up lengthwise and then tie with kitchen twine. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with foil. Pour the Country Cranberry Relish over the pork to coat and transfer to the oven.
- Roast the tenderloin for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through (Internal temperature should be between 145 degrees and 160 degrees.)
- Remove the tenderloin from the oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes covered with foil.
- Slice the tenderloin into 1 inch pieces and serve immediately.