Spice up your summer spreads with this simple mango salsa recipe. This seven-ingredient recipe that takes only one step to make, uses delicious honey mangoes that lend the perfect amount of sweetness to balance out the spicy jalapeños. Whip this up in only 10 minutes for a quick weeknight snack or take it to your next summer potluck.
- 1 Harry & David Honey Mango (peeled and diced)
- 1 red onion (finely chopped)
- 3 jalapeño peppers (seeded and chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (or mint)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger (minced)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss gently to mix. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge for at least an hour for the flavors to further meld.