Looking for the perfect summer treat? Look no further than this three-ingredient peach nice cream that comes together in just a few minutes in your blender!
Starring Harry & David Oregold® Peaches, this one-step recipe is a great way to satisfy your peach ice cream craving. For best results, use your almost-too-ripe peaches to get the most peach flavor in every bite. When your friends try this peach nice cream, they’ll be surprised to know that it’s is vegan, dairy-free, and allergy-friendly, because it tastes so much like the real deal!
Since there are no added sugars or preservatives, you’ll feel great reaching for that second bowl. And, because this nice cream comes together so quickly, it’s a great dessert recipe for impromptu summer parties and barbecues.
Vegan Peach Nice Cream
- 2 cups Harry & David® Oregold® Peaches
- 1 bananas (frozen )
- ½ cup Full-fat canned coconut milk
- ½ tbsp lemon juice (or honey, optional)
- Several hours ahead of time, chop, seal, and freeze peaches and banana.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse. Scrape sides and blend again, repeat until combined and smooth. If necessary, add more coconut milk, but you’ll want the mixture to stay as thick as possible. Serve immediately.