There’s nothing better than a sweet, juicy peach in the summertime. They’re absolutely refreshing all on their own, but with the help of this simple, seasonal peach salsa recipe you’re in for a tasty twist on the usual tomato-based condiment.
This easy peach salsa, courtesy of Kellie Hemmerly of The Suburban Soapbox, comes together in no time with just a handful of summer produce. It’s fantastic with crisp tortilla chips, but equally amazing when used as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.
Just dice fresh, peeled peaches, a red bell pepper, red onion and jalapeño then toss together in a bowl. Stir in some lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt and pepper. Yum!
Easy Peach Salsa Recipe
- 3 ripe peaches (peeled, pitted and diced)
- ¾ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 large jalapeño pepper (seeded, deveined and minced)
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- ⅛ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss all the ingredients together.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 24 hours.