Blended Pineapple Margaritas
- 1 ½ cups pineapple chunks (and a little extra for garnish)
- 1 cup ice
- 3-4 ounces tequila (4 ounces if you like to taste more of the tequila)
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 4 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 slices of lime (for garnish)
- 4 ounces agave syrup (plus 1 tablespoon for serving)
- Cinnamon and granulated sugar (for serving)
- Slice the pineapple into 1-inch chunks. Set some aside for garnishing.
- Add pineapple, ice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and agave to a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Run a small amount of agave around the rim of each glass and dip it into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Pour the blended mixture into two glasses and garnish each with a chunk of pineapple and a slice of lime.
- Optional: Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar over the top of the margarita for an extra dose of sweetness.