A New Take on a Classic Entree
When it comes to the main course, you want something that people will remember. So how about a pork tenderloin recipe that stands out with a flavor all its own? We guarantee you’ve never tasted anything like it: it uses pepper and onion relish in lieu of basting or marinade.
This flavorful pork tenderloin makes the perfect entree for any occasion, feeding four with the recipe. The special ingredient is pepper and onion relish (we used Harry & David relish), which serves as a topping while it marinates the pork in the oven.
Pepper and Onion Relish Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 4 pork tenderloin (cut thin)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tbsp pork seasoning
- 1-2 green onions
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ pound salami (sliced thin)
- ½ pound Swiss cheese
- 4 slices bacon
- ½ Harry & David® Pepper and Onion Relish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Chop green onions and blend into cream cheese
- Add pork seasoning to onion and cream cheese blend, set aside the mixture
- Spread mixture onto each piece of pork tenderloin
- Place slices of salami, spinach leaves, and Swiss cheese on each tenderloin
- Roll each tenderloin and secure with a piece of bacon, and place in baking dish
- Pour pepper and onion relish over the rolled-up tenderloins, and cover dish with foil
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until pork is fully cooked
Want to get more use out of your pepper and onion relish? Make a full meal with wonton appetizers and a side dish of relish cheesy biscuits.