Trying to find an appetizer that everyone will love? Look no further than this 5-ingredient pull apart bread recipe! After all, it’s hard to say no to bread and cheese, especially when they are combined with Harry & David’s famous Pepper and Onion Relish.
This gooey, cheesy pull apart bread makes a great appetizer for game days or easy entertaining. Layers of sweet and spicy relish, mozzarella, and flakey biscuits make this pull apart taste like it took hours to prepare instead of just minutes! Tear off a little or a lot—either way it’ll be gone before you know it! You might want to also whip up some of our other favorite game day snacks like nachos or subs.
Pepper and Onion Relish Pull Apart Bread Recipe
- 1 pack refrigerated biscuit dough
- Harry & David Pepper and Onion relish (Half a jar)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan (fresh )
- 2 tablespoons parsley (Fresh, chopped, as garnish)
- butter (to grease pan)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and grease a bread pan with butter.
- Prepare dough by splitting biscuits in half-lengthwise and laying them out on a clean, flat surface.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of Pepper & Onion Relish on each biscuit round, using ½ a jar total. Then cover with desired amount of mozzarella cheese.
- Stack biscuit rounds four at a time and place in deep loaf pan lengthwise to form a log. Make sure the end stacks are flipped so toppings are facing inward. Once all dough is in the pan and resembles a loaf of bread, top with remaining mozzarella cheese (or even more, if you’d like!).
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and uncover. Grate Parmesan cheese on top and sprinkle with parsley.
- Return pull apart bread to oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Take out and serve. Best served immediately and warmed.