Lauren Grier from The Curious Plate has a recipe for all your chocolate, peanut butter, and cookie cravings. This skillet recipe uses Harry & David’s Cookie Brownie Mix, which means you can whip up this sweet treat in no time.
I have a slight obsession with skillet brownies.
Or is it just brownies in general? I dunno.
Once I lock eyes with this decadent, gooey chocolate treat, I am like a moth to a flame. Nothing else matters. Even if Benedict Cumberbatch offered to whisk me away to the Maldives on holiday, I would still pick the brownie.
Meet: Harry & David’s Cookie Brownie Mix.
See, I have your attention now! This simple mix of brownies topped with buttery cookie dough is an easy way to get your chocolate fix. You can even add your own special touch—I opted for more chocolate, peanut butter, and melted nut butter.
The beauty of these mixes is that you can have decadent cookie brownies ready to go in minutes. Perfect for game day, Valentine’s, or for a ‘treat yourself kind of day’! It’s an effortless dessert that’s worth an oooooooh and ahhhhhhhhh. Or maybe just a wink from Benedict Cumberbatch!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Skillet
- 1 package Harry & David® Cookie Brownie Mix
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup Dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Milk chocolate chips
- Vanilla Ice (for garnish )
- ¼ cup almond butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 10-inch skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix with water. Once combined, fold in the peanut butter, milk chocolate chips, and dark chocolate chips.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the skillet.
- In another small bowl, combine cookie mix and melted butter. Take the cookie mixture and sprinkle it over the top of the brownie mixture. Sprinkle more chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake the brownie for about 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.
- Garnish with vanilla ice cream and melted nut butter.