Our series “From Scratch” features baking recipes that are easy as pie.
White Chocolate Pistachio Bark
- Roughly chop pistachios and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate chips using a double boiler or in microwave at 30 second increments at medium power until chips are creamy and smooth.
- Stir in chopped pistachios to melted white chocolate, reserving a small amount to use as toppings.
- Stir in cranberries (or diced fruit medley)
- Once combined, pour out onto parchment paper lined baking sheet and spread to about 1/4″ thick.
- Sprinkle remaining pistachios and fruit medley on top.
- Drizzle dark chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or freeze for 30 minutes to set chocolate.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
The bark will keep for up to one month in air tight container in the refrigerator or 2 weeks at room temperature.