Fall and Halloween is finally here and what better way to celebrate than with a nice, warm, boozy cocktail. (We like to call it a potion potable…) This s’mores coffee cocktail is a delightful treat for yourself or for serving to guests at your next spooky gathering.
My version of this hauntingly delicious beverage starts out with Harry & David Witch’s Brew Gourmet Coffee. I absolutely love that this coffee is delivered as whole beans! Being able to grind my own coffee makes a big difference so it’s fresh every time. Not to mention, it smells and tastes amazing each time, too: there are notes of cognac and orange flavors.
Although this coffee is great on its own, we are going to take it up a bit and make this your go to fall favorite.
How to make a s’mores coffee cocktail
We are going to drizzle chocolate fudge sauce in a mug before adding our freshly ground and brewed Witch’s Brew coffee. For this coffee cocktail recipe our poison of choice is Baileys Irish Cream which pairs so well with the Witch’s Brew coffee. To finish the cocktail off, we add a splash of cream, whipped cream, crushed graham cracker crumbs and toasted marshmallows. If you’d rather drink it cold, add some ice to make it an iced coffee cocktail. Talk about delicious!
S’Mores Witch’s Brew Coffee Cocktail
- Hand mixer or stand mixer
- Coffee grinder
- French press
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Mini marshmallows (toasted)
- 16 ounces freshly brewed Harry & David Witch's Brew Coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate fudge sauce
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon half-and-half
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Start out by making the whipped cream so it has enough time to chill. You can use store bought whipped cream if you'd prefer. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, combine heavy cream and sugar together. Whip for 1-2 minutes until stiff peaks form. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Grab a parchment lined baking sheet and torch the marshmallows up slightly using a handheld blow torch or by placing under the broiler for 20-30 seconds. Set aside.
- In a coffee grinder, grind the 2 tablespoons of coffee beans. Place 2 tablespoons of freshly ground coffee into a French press along with hot water. Allow to sit for 4 minutes then push plunger down.
- Grab your favorite fall mug and drizzle the inside of the cup with chocolate fudge sauce. Pour in hot coffee and mix with chocolate.
- Next, add in Bailey's Irish Cream and half-and-half. Place a generous dollop of whipped cream on top. Then garnish with crushed graham cracker crumbs, more chocolate sauce, and toasted marshmallows. Enjoy!