Bold and sweet, this simple-to-make Witches Brew Coffee Cocktail is far from scary. Orange, chocolate and cognac flavors from the coffee are enhanced with a bit of fall spices, making this brew perfect for Halloween.
Dust off the caldron, brew up some Witch’s Brew Coffee, and stir in your potions of chocolate liquor, cream, cinnamon and nutmeg. No “Eye of Newt” needed here! This sweet treat is perfect for fueling up before the trick or treating begins and makes a great ending to a Halloween-inspired dinner.
If you’re looking for a non-alcoholic coffee drink, simply replace the chocolate liquor with a bit of chocolate sauce for the same great flavor without the kick.
Witches Brew Coffee Cocktail Recipe
- 8 ounces brewed Witch’s Brew Coffee
- 1 ounce chocolate liquor
- 1 ½ tablespoons half and half
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground ginger
- granulated sugar to taste
- Pour the coffee into an 8+ ounce coffee mug.
- Stir in the chocolate liquor, half and half, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and sugar.
- Serve immediately.