Our series “From Scratch” features baking recipes that are easy as pie.
Savory Zucchini and Carrot Muffins
- Muffin pan
- Muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, Italian seasonings, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and butter. Add in the grated zucchini, carrot, and cheddar cheese.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and combine until everything is incorporated.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill each muffin liner 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool for 10 minutes.