Create a mouthwatering 7-layer dip recipe that everyone will enjoy. It’s the perfect snack for hot summer afternoons spent with family and friends. Use fresh, local ingredients and a variety of exceptional Harry & David products to make this delicious layered bean dip.
7-Layered Dip Recipe
- 1 jar Harry & David® Havana Black Bean Dip
- 2 jars Harry & David® salsa (your choice)
- 1 jar Harry & David Pepper and Onion relish
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 brick Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 brick cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1-2 tomatoes (diced)
- ½ head lettuce (shredded)
- 1 can black olives (sliced )
- 2 bags Harry & David® Multigrain Chips
- Mix cream cheese and 8 ounces of sour cream with pepper and onion relish.
- In a deep casserole dish, layer in the following order:
- black bean dip
- 1 jar salsa
- 8 oz sour cream
- mixture of pepper and onion relish, sour cream and cream cheese
- 1 jar salsaTop with shredded cheeses, tomatoes, lettuce and olives. Serve with chips.
Let us know if you try our layered Mexican dip recipe. We think you’ll love it as much as we do.