Looking for a year-round refreshing cocktail? Whether you like your brew crisp and thirst-quenching, or sweet and silky, this black tea cocktail is just for you. Different from the way Tuaca is usually used in cocktails like Long Island Iced Tea or Lemon Drops, you’ll find this fresh, smooth, black tea cocktail one that will easily convert your friends and family!
Black tea and Tuaca: a match made in heaven
Tea-infused cocktails are no new thing, but trying out new recipes like this is a sure-fire way to awaken your inner mixologist and delight guests at get-togethers. Although tastes may vary, we recommend brewing your ice tea beforehand, double-strength. This helps even out the flavors- since adding the other ingredients will dilute the tea.
With only a few ingredients, you can brew up a batch of this refreshing libation for brunch, parties, or just regular consumption.
Bing Cherry Black Tea Tuaca Cocktail
- Cocktail shaker
- Sugar (for the rim)
- ½ lime (1/4 squeezed, 1/4 garnish)
- ½ cup brewed iced tea
- 2 ounces Tuaca liqueur
- 1 teaspoon agave
- Prepare the rim of a cocktail glass with sugar (rub lime around the rim; dip into sugar).
- Fill the glass half-way with ice.
- Add iced tea, Tuaca, and agave into a shaker. Shake and pour over the ice.
- Squeeze 1/4 of a lime into drink; stir.
- Garnish with lime wedge and serve!