Now that it’s officially hot-beverage drinking weather, I’m craving all the warm and steamy drinks. This chocolate caramel mocha is going to be my love language this season: It’s perfect for curling up by a bonfire or sharing with friends after a dinner party.
The freshly ground beans in the Milk Chocolate Caramel Moose Munch coffee make the perfect cup of joe. Combine that with steamed milk and chocolate syrup, and you’ve created a delicious mocha that’s hard to top.
Finish it off with a a toasted marshmallow (because why not?), drizzle of chocolate syrup, and sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs, and you’ve just entered java heaven.
Chocolate Caramel Mocha
- 1 cup Harry & David® Moose Munch Milk Chocolate Caramel Coffee (freshly brewed )
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (plus extra for drizzling)
- ¼ cup Milk (steamed )
- 1 marshmallow (toasted )
- 1 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs
- In a mug, whisk together the hot coffee and chocolate syrup.
- Pour in the steamed milk and give it a quick stir.
- Pour a bit more chocolate syrup around the rim of the glass before adding the toasted marshmallow on top.
- Add another drizzle of chocolate syrup and a tiny sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.