Entertaining season is just around the corner, and with it comes the desire for tasty and effortless recipes that are sure to be a hit at any kind of gathering. From office parties to family festivities, here’s a trio of simple-to-make and simply delicious easy dip recipes to serve and satisfy your guests.
Tomato Basil Chutney
- 1 jar of Harry & David Tomato Basil Chutney
- 5 oz. goat cheese
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1 package of Harry & David Olive Oil Crackers
- A pinch of fresh cracked black pepper
- Place the goat cheese in the center of a small welled plate.
- Surround the cheese with chutney, fan basil leaves around the cheese, and garnish it with cracked black pepper.
- Serve it with the crackers or even toasted baguette slices.
Bacon Beer Cheese Dip
- 1 jar of Harry & David Bacon Beer Cheese Dip
- 1 small loaf of bread (crust removed, cubed)
- 1 carrot (peeled and julienned)
- ¼ bunch celery
- ½ bunch green onion
- ¼ bell pepper (seeded and sliced)
- Prepare the bread and vegetables.
- Empty the jar into a fondue pot to heat.
- If you don’t have a fondue pot, warm up the dip at a low/medium temperature on the stovetop until desired temperature.
- Have fun dipping the bread and veggies into the dip.
Calico Corn Relish
- 1 jar of Harry & David Calico Corn Relish
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 cucumber (sliced into discs)
- Mix lime juice, cilantro, and relish together and chill it. Serve with cucumbers for an alternative spin on chips and salsa.