We love peaches. And if you’re reading this, so do you. So, in the spirit of summer and our luscious Oregold Peaches, we’re excited to share new peach recipes with you this season.
Let’s start off with grilled peaches. This recipe is so easy… and did we mention beautiful? It can kickoff your next summer feast perfectly with the savory and sweet blend. Plus, it’s elegantly presented, giving you extra points for your skills at the grill.
Grilled Peaches with Bacon Recipe
- 4 Harry & David® Oregold® Peaches
- Olive oil (for brushing)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 16 strips thick-cut bacon
- 16 to toothpicks (soaked in water for 30min)
- Prepare grill
- Cut peaches in half, then in 4 quarters
- Cut bacon in half lengthwise
- Wrap strip of bacon around each peach slice and secure with toothpick
- Lightly brush the bacon-wrapped peaches with olive oil
- Put them cut side down for a couple of minutes
- Carefully lift them and turn them on the other side until they start to soften and the bacon is crisp at the edges (5 to 7 minutes)Put on platter, scatter thyme leaves on top
- Serve immediately and enjoy!