Try a classic Irish coffee from Lauren of Climbing Grier Mountain. It’s great for a pick-me-up to help keep you warm on a cold day. Freshly brewed Harry & David Vanilla Creme Brûlée Coffee helps create the smooth and sweet flavor that you’ll love.
Have you ever had an Irish Coffee? This classic Irish coffee is no longer reserved for a certain St. Paddy’s holiday, but instead, it’s best served when the weather turns cold and you need a little pick-me-up after a long, hard day.
Making the coffee is rather simple, but here are a few tricks to ensure the coffee is superb every time.
One, use turbinado sugar to help balance out the sweetness.
Two, use a certain Irish whiskey that’s smooth, sweet and has just a touch of spice.
Three, what makes this coffee shine is a brewed cup of Harry & David Creme Brûlée Coffee. It’s like dessert in a glass. Mix this vanilla-flavored coffee with turbinado sugar, Irish whiskey, and a dollop of whipped cream. You’ll have the perfect cold weather drink every time!
Irish Whiskey Coffee
- 12 ounces hot (freshly brewed Harry and David Vanilla Creme Brulee coffee)
- 2 tsp turbinado sugar
- 3 ounces Irish Whiskey
- Freshly whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon (for garnish)
- Fill a coffee mug with 6 ounces of Harry and David Vanilla Creme Brulee coffee.
- Add 1 tsp turbinado sugar and stir until fully dissolved. Next, add 1 1/2 ounces whiskey and stir to combine.
- Top with the coffee with whipped cream and garnish with ground cinnamon. Repeat process for remaining coffee.