There’s just something about peaches that scream summer! If you’re anything like us, you want to celebrate the season’s warm days and fresh flavors as long as possible. Whipping up this bright peach green smoothie in the morning will definitely get your day off to a great start.
Peaches, citrus, and tangy ginger create the ultimate green smoothie. This smoothie recipe is flavorful and vegan, which makes it a great breakfast alternative for on-the-go mornings. Or, if you’re looking for a sit-down option, you could also try this berry peach smoothie bowl. Happy blending!
Peach Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1 large Harry & David Oregold peach (halved and cored)
- 1 large ripe banana (peeled and frozen)
- ½ cup ice
- ½- inch nub of ginger
- Handful of spinach
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ⅔ cup almond milk or coconut milk
- Add all smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy!