Good Morning, Peach Waffles
We just love waking up and treating ourselves to something simple and sweet. So, we wanted to share these delicious peach waffles with you, no matter the day of the week you treat yourself to them.
This breakfast is loaded with our Oregold Peaches, and topped with cream, pistachios and syrup. Soft on the inside, crunchy on the outside, and loaded with peaches, this breakfast will have everyone asking for seconds and thirds.
Peach Waffles Recipe
- Homemade store bought waffle mix
- 2 Harry & David® Oregold® Peaches (thinly sliced)
- Whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar (plus more for finishing)
- Maple syrup
- Make your waffles and place on a plate in a warm oven.
- Pour whipping cream into a mixing bowl, then add vanilla and powdered sugar. Whip until soft peaks form.
- Place waffles on a serving plate and top them with peaches, cream and pistachios.
- If desired, dust with powdered sugar, and serve with maple syrup.