There is no better drink than a pumpkin spice latte to officially ring in fall! There, I said it. Cozy, spicy, and warm, just one sip of this beverage will seriously transport you to the season. Sitting by a fire, crunchy leaves outside, the scent of autumn in the air, it’s the absolute best.
This recipe is made with Harry & David Pumpkin Pecan Coffee and sweetened with just a hint of maple syrup for even more of an autumn vibe. But the best part? Pumpkin butter whipped cream! This is to die for and you will want to put it on every thing you eat this season.
Instead of using sugar to sweeten the homemade whipped cream, we beat in a bit of the Harry & David pumpkin butter. It’s so creamy and adds the perfect amount of sweetness to the whipped cream. Dollop it on top of the coffee and watch it melt into the mug. Your go-to fall coffee is here!
Pumpkin Spice Latte with Pumpkin Butter Whipped Cream
- Electric hand mixer
- 4-6 ounces Harry & David Pumpkin Pecan Coffee (freshly brewed)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 ounces milk
Pumpkin Butter Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1-2 tablespoons pumpkin butter
- Cinnamon (for sprinkling)
- First prepare the pumpkin butter whipped cream. Place the heavy cream in a bowl. Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, beat it on medium speed until soft peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
- Beat in the pumpkin butter for another minute or 2 until combined.
- To assemble, pour the brewed coffee in a mug and stir in the maple syrup. Pour in the milk and stir.
- Top with the pumpkin butter whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve!