Your Aunt Linda just called and said she and the family are coming to town and will be at your house in an hour. You feverishly start cleaning, throwing everything into that trusty hall closet. With only 30 minutes to go before family knocks on the door, you realize you don’t have any food to offer. The fridge is sparse except for some wonton wrappers, shredded cheese, and that celery you keep telling yourself to throw out. In the pantry you find a jar of Harry & David Pepper and Onion Relish. Lightbulb! A crispy wonton full of zesty pepper and onion relish and topped with creamy mozzarella is a delicious appetizer that’s easy to make.
When the family arrives, the wontons are fresh out of the oven and gone in a matter of minutes. No one can resist this delicious wonton recipe!
- 1 large muffin tin
- 12 sheets wonton wrappers
- 1 jar Harry & David® Pepper and Onion Relish
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ Fahrenheit.
- Place wonton wrapper sheets into the muffin tin. Gently push each wrapper down to the bottom of the tin so the edges stick up.
- Fill each wonton sheet halfway with relish.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on top of the relish.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the wontons are golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.