Start your morning off right with this delicious and warm S’mores Mocha recipe from Jessica at How Sweet Eats. A tasty blend of chocolate and marshmallows is added to Harry & David S’mores Coffee for the perfect morning cup.
This S’mores mocha is going to be my love language this season. Now that we are officially in hot-beverage drinking weather, I’m craving all the warm and steamy drinks. This one is perfect for curling up by a bonfire or sharing with friends after a dinner party. Plus, it’s kind of like dessert in a drink!
This s’mores mocha recipe starts with a base of Harry & David Moose Munch S’mores coffee beans. Freshly ground beans make the most perfect cup of coffee. It tastes so rich and full-bodied. Combine that with some hot steamed milk and chocolate syrup, and you’re one step closer to hot chocolate!
Drizzle the chocolate on the rim and toast your marshmallows under the broiler or even over a grill. Then, throw it all in your latte, sprinkle on some graham cracker crumbs and you’re in heaven. There really is no better way to start (or end) your day! If you’re looking for a grown-up beverage, we also love this hot buttered rum coffee, for a caffeinated take on the holiday classic.
S’mores Mocha Recipe
- 1 cup freshly brewed Harry & David’s Moose Munch S’mores coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (plus extra for drizzling)
- ¼ cup steamed milk
- 1 marshmallow (toasted)
- 1 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs
- In a mug, whisk together the hot coffee and chocolate syrup
- Pour in the steamed milk and give it a quick stir
- Rim the glass with a bit more chocolate syrup, add a toasted marshmallow on top, another drizzle of chocolate syrup and a tiny sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs, ENJOY!