Whether you’re hosting a party or craving an old favorite for dinner, this artichoke mac n cheese recipe takes comfort food to a whole new level. The dish adds jalapeño tomato cheese dip and spinach and artichoke dip, making this mac n cheese extra flavorful and gourmet.
Artichoke Mac N Cheese
- 1 11 inch oval baking dish
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Oil a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Put on a medium pot of water to boil. Add the olive oil and salt to the water. Cook pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta with cheese dip, artichoke dip, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix and fill baking dish. Sprinkle with grated cheddar.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling on the top.
- Garnish with basil, if desired, and enjoy.