Topped with crushed Moose Munch® Gourmet Popcorn, this effortless cheesecake bon bon dessert recipe is a feast of textures and delicious flavors that’s sure to be a hit.
Crunchy Chocolate Cheesecake Bon Bons
- 2- pound Harry & David® New York Style Cheesecake
- 6 Harry & David® dark chocolate truffles
- 10- ounce package of Harry & David® dark chocolate-covered Moose Munch® Gourmet Popcorn
- Place the cheesecake (defrosted) into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Place the truffles in a small microwave-safe container and microwave for 40 seconds. The truffles will not be fully melted; stir with a spoon until the consistency is very smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate truffles to the cheesecake, thoroughly mix, and refrigerate overnight.
- While the bon bon mix is “resting,” pour the Moose Munch® Gourmet Popcorn onto a large cutting board or clean flat surface. With a clean pan or bowl, press downward onto the popcorn, gently crushing it into smaller pieces. Reserve the crushed popcorn in a small mixing bowl.
- Once the cheesecake bon bon mix has thoroughly chilled, portion into half-ounce balls and roll in the crushed popcorn.
- Place the bon bons in an airtight container or tightly plastic wrapped pan, refrigerate for 20 minutes, and serve.
- To make ahead, it’s best to roll the bon bon mix, refrigerate or freeze, and roll in the Moose Munch® Gourmet Popcorn just before serving.
Ingredient LinksHarry & David® New York Style Cheesecake
Harry & David® dark chocolate truffles
Harry & David® dark chocolate-covered Moose Munch® Gourmet Popcorn
What To Do Next…
- What do you think of the recipe? Please let us know in the comments. We’d love to hear from you.
- Order a sweet treat from our wide array of exquisite Valentine’s gifts today.