Come with us “Behind the Bar” to learn about classic cocktails, how to pair drinks with food, and top-shelf recipes for shaking up some potent potables of your own! This Galentine’s Day cocktail recipe is created by the team at Beijos Events. Chocolate-covered strawberries top a creamy strawberry cocktail for a drink that’s perfect to share at your Galentine’s Day party!
Chocolate-covered strawberries are my absolute favorite gift, especially around Valentine’s Day and Galentine’s Day. This year, I wanted to take my love even further for these sweet treats and create a cocktail inspired by them. Every Galentine’s Day party needs some fun drinks and snacks to share; this cocktail is both in one! It’s so tasty, you may also want to serve it up for a romantic dinner date, or when you treat yourself at home.
All you need for this simple and delicious cocktail is strawberry vodka, half and half, and chocolate liqueur. The chocolate and strawberry flavors go great together, and the half and half adds a nice creaminess. But the best part is the chocolate-covered strawberry that tops it off!
With your strawberry cocktail ready to serve, all you need now are some Valentine’s-themed desserts to share, and your Galentine’s Day party is ready to go.
Galentine’s Day Cocktail with Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Harry & David Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1 fluid ounce strawberry vodka
- ½ fluid ounce half and half
- 1 fluid ounce chocolate liqueur
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, then add the strawberry vodka, half and half, and chocolate liqueur.
- Shake well to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass.
- Carefully place the chocolate covered strawberry in the middle of the cocktail.