Smooth and creamy, this easy pumpkin smoothie tastes just like a pumpkin pie minus the crust. Ready in about a minute, it’s a mouthwatering way to start your day.
Blended with pure pumpkin puree, yogurt, milk, spices and sweetened with Harry & David Pumpkin Butter, this could easily pass for dessert without the guilt. It’s perfect for the holiday season and a quick on-the-go breakfast.
This smoothie will also make a great addition to your holiday brunch or a wonderful treat for overnight guests. Make a big batch and serve in shot glasses for a buffet brunch or serve it as the star of the show for an easy breakfast with fruit or muffins. Simple and delectable!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling )
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup pumpkin butter
- 4 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Crushed gingersnap cookies (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides and add ice.
- Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately with crushed gingersnap cookie.