Smooth and creamy, this easy Pumpkin Smoothie tastes just like a pumpkin pie minus the crust. Ready in about a minute, it’s a mouthwatering way to start your day.
If you like pumpkin pie then you’ll absolutely love this simple Pumpkin Pie Smoothie created by Kellie, from The Suburban Soapbox. Blended with pure pumpkin puree, yogurt, milk, spices and sweetened with Harry & David Pumpkin Butter, this could easily pass for dessert without the guilt. It’s perfect for the holiday season and a quick on-the-go breakfast.
This smoothie will also make a great addition to your holiday brunch or a wonderful treat for overnight guests. Make a big batch and serve in shot glasses for a buffet brunch or serve it as the star of the show for an easy breakfast with fruit or muffins. Simple and delectable!
Cheers to fall!
Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup pumpkin butter
- 4 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- crushed gingersnap cookies (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth
- Scrape down the sides and add ice
- Puree until smooth and creamy
- Serve immediately with crushed gingersnap cookies, if desired