Flatbread is a party-planning staple. With a wide variety of topping recipes and baked-to-perfection appetizers, a host or hostess can never go wrong. Harry & David is happy to help with your holiday by providing the key ingredient in this flatbread recipe: Pumpkin! By following the recipe below, you will have an easy, satisfying dish, perfect for any occasion that’s sure to have you and your guests’ mouths watering.
For this recipe, you can use any kind of flatbread- whatever brand or style is your favorite. Naan, Pita, even Focaccia works perfectly for this flatbread recipe, so use whatever kind you like, or bake your own! The real secret to success is Harry & David® Pumpkin Butter, perfect for the fall season and guaranteed to make your flatbread recipe a hit this holiday season.
Whether you’re planning the perfect holiday party or just looking to make a quick lunch, this flatbread recipe with pumpkin butter is sure to brighten your day.
- 1 Harry & David® Pumpkin Butter
- Caramelized Onion
- 2 cups baby arugula (leaves)
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- ½ cup Gorgonzola cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place flatbread on baking sheet
- Spread pumpkin butter on flatbread, top with caramelized onion & arugula mixture and
- Add Gorgonzola cheese
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes until flatbread is golden brown
- Remove from oven and top with Parmesan cheese