- Work Life
Harry & David Benefits & Work Life
Whenever we ask our employees “what makes working here so great,” the answer is most often about the people. Talented individuals from all walks of life come together every day to solve problems, share ideas, motivate each other, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, promoting a hands-on work ethic at every level. We play together—whether it’s a walk around the pond and surrounding pathways, a ping-pong match in the break room, or game of touch football at lunch. We support our community together—teaming up to aid local charities through contributions of time and fundraising. And we show up for each other—to celebrate each other’s accomplishments both at work and in life.
Harry & David offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
Full-time employees are eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision care
- Life insurance, including the option to elect supplemental coverage
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Paid time off—new employees receive three weeks of PTO annually
- Nine paid holidays
- Retirement Plans—the option to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a pre-paid counseling and informational service covering everything from personal concerns to personal growth
Part-time employees are eligible to participate in the company benefits programs listed above upon averaging a specific number of work hours within a specified and consecutive 52-week period of time.
All employees receive a 30 percent discount on Harry & David purchases, as well as products from the entire 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. family of brands.
Many local businesses, services, and attractions throughout Oregon offer generous discounts.
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. Family of Brands
In 2014, Harry & David became part of the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. family of brands. With over forty years of innovation and excellence, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. has grown to include some of the best-known gifting and gourmet food brands in the business while maintaining its original mission and founding principle: to deliver smiles.
- Work Life